Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things





1. 5'8"x19'x3 3/4 Sharpeye Disco- My favorite surf board that I have ever ridden, which is saying something. This particular board has been through so much abuse, including being almost snapped in half which being transported on a plane while visiting Puerto Rico last winter. A quick repair job here and there keeps my Disco ready for any type of wave that I want to ride.

2. Nikon D3200- An investment that I made in my own personal photographic endeavors. This particular camera takes by far the most beautiful pictures that I have ever seen.

3. Floral Vans- Simply my favorite pair of shoes that I've owned in a while. Sturdy and stylish these are always my go-to piece when I'm wanting to go out and skate or adventure somewhere new.

4. Electric Sunglasses- I actually ran across these at work and placed them in the lost and found, only to rediscover them about two months later still unclaimed. They've quickly become something I cannot leave the house without.

5. Mac Book Pro- Buying this thing was probably one of the most nerve wracking things that I have done recently. It's frightening to make such a huge financial commitment to your educational career, but I know that possessing the correct technological devices is essential to my success as a designer.

6. Sector 9 Skateboard- This little green guy is my favorite mode of transportation. Small enough to stow away in the back of my car or slide underneath a desk while in class, this board definitely gets me where I need to go in the most enjoyable way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment